Castle Healthcare Practice is taking part in the national PRINCIPLE clinical trial, which aims to
find low-risk treatments for older people with COVID-19 that can be taken at home.
To be eligible to join the trial you will need to have experienced symptoms that are likely to
be caused by COVID-19 for fewer than 15 days.
The trial is open to people aged 65 or over, or 18-64 years and experiencing shortness of
breath as part of COVID-19 illness, or 18-64 years with certain underlying health conditions.
You can join the trial online http://www.principletrial.org or contact the practice for more information.
INTERNATIONAL CLINICAL TRIALS DAY (ICTD) 20TH MAY 2021
'Happy International Trials Day'
Our practice is a Research Study Site and we actively promote the value of clinical research.
- Patients and the public are at the heart of clinical research
- The UK has led the way in the testing and development of COVID-19 treatments, diagnostic tests and vaccines.
- High quality clinical research leads to better health outcomes and improved care for patients and the public.
- Clinical research is normal part of the NHS and enables it to provide patients with the best treatments.
- ANYONE CAN GET INVOLVED IN HEALTH RESEARCH.
MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT:-
Castle Healthcare Practice